the department of education (doe) is responsible for providing educational services to students from birth. there is no defined age limit because we believe in and are responsible for educational services that enable all tasmanians to learn, regardless of their age, their background or where they live.
we provide educational services through our 12 child and family centres, launching into learning programs (babies to 4 year olds and their families), primary, combined, secondary and senior secondary schools around the state, including education delivered flexibly or via blended learning.
- is a state-wide network that gives Tasmanians access to library services, research and information, adult literacy support, community learning, online access, and archive and heritage services.
- is the lead recordkeeping authority in the Tasmanian Government and is responsible for the provision of recordkeeping policies and standards.
- broker education services for international students looking to study in Tasmania and provides a diverse range of support services for international students while studying here.
乐猫彩票looking across the entire portfolio, the doe is very much at the heart of educating students and provides the systems and support structures, such as libraries and online access centres, to enable all tasmanian learners to access information.
乐猫彩票the doe reports to state government ministers.
Good News and Positive Feedback
乐猫彩票do you have good news or feedback about your school or education centre? we would love to hear about it. you can submit a positive story to us by:
- Email email@example.com. Please include story details, images and contact information, or
- Department of Education (PDF, 166KB) (required for pictures of people).