the department of education is undertaking extensive community engagement to ensure all stakeholders have the opportunity to provide input on a range of new education projects across tasmania.
planning is progressing and engagement is now underway for the following –
Child and Family Learning Centres
to find out more about the new child and family learning centres and register to attend local enabling group (leg) meetings, visit the links below.
- East Tamar Child and Family Learning Centre
- Sorell Child and Family Learning Centre
- Waratah-Wynyard Child and Family Learning Centre
The Child and Family Centre (CFLC) Local Enabling Group (LEG) meetings are currently on hold due to the Coronavirus outbreak and social distancing requirements. This page will be updated when LEG meeting are resuming.
If you would like to be kept informed about the LEG meetings please email EYPP@education.tas.hsnlrkt.cn
the following principles will guide our approach to consultation:
- Inclusive – We will consult widely and fully to capture all points of view
- Discussion – We will encourage honest and open conversations
- Influence – Communities will see the outcomes of their involvement
- Honesty – We will be clear about our plans
To ensure all feedback and points of view are captured, we’ve launched the Get Involved campaign for a range of education projects across Tasmania. Get Involved乐猫彩票 will be communicated widely, including:
- This website
- Community workshops
- Direct mail
- Drop-in sessions at various locations
- Social media
- Community Reference Groups
- Small group presentations
Write to us
get involved gpo box 169 hobart tas 7001