乐猫彩票children learn a lot in the first few years of life. learning happens when babies and children feel safe and secure. talking, playing and reading to your child are great things to do. no-one knows your child better than you, so choose and/or adapt ideas here to best suit you and your child. remember it’s the talking and time spent together that matter the most.
Resources and ideas for learning at home
we will add to this information over time to ensure there is a range of options.
Outside and active play
- Build a fairy house (PDF, 628KB)
- Making shelters (PDF, 651KB)
- Nature colour match (PDF, 672KB)
- Garden potions (PDF, 624KB)
- Pouring fun (PDF, 633KB)-
- Still life painting or drawing (PDF, 643KB)
- Face time fun (PDF, 710KB)
- My special people (PDF, 681KB)
- Sorting small things (PDF, 624KB)-
- Our family (PDF, 655KB)-
- Collage from loose parts and junk (PDF, 690KB)
- Shadow puppets (PDF, 718KB)
- Going to the movies (PDF, 685KB)
- Sand stories (PDF, 695KB)
- Emotions (PDF, 633KB)-
Especially for babies
the resources and activities on this page have been informed by the early years learning framework: belonging, being and becoming for resources birth – kindergarten.