乐猫彩票child and family centres are places for families with children birth to 5 to access a range of services.
the purpose of child and family centres is to improve the health and well-being, education and care of tasmania’s very young children by supporting parents and enhancing accessibility of services in the local community.
the goals of the child and family centres are to:
- improve the health and educational outcomes for children – birth to five years.
- provide a range of early years services in the local community to support the development of children birth to five years.
- build on the existing strengths of families and communities and assist in their educational needs.
- increase participation in early years programs such as those offered through Launching into Learning (LIL).
- build community capacity by developing partnerships with parents, carers and the community.
- respond to child and family needs in a seamless and holistic manner.
- Find a Child and Family Centre
- Child and Family Centre Parent Brochure
- (PDF, 240KB)
- (PDF, 200KB)
- (PDF, 60KB)
- (PDF, 23MB)
- (PDF, 3.4MB)
- (PDF, 1.8MB)
- (PDF, 760KB)
- (PDF, 570KB )
- by Nick Hopwood (PDF, 7MB)
- For more information on the Early Years visit the